sorry cant quite hear u over how cute i am ????
I’m like so intrigued. Like how does this happen? Is she missing a pinky technically? I feel like I could go without my pinkies. So many questions! I don’t feel like this makes her disabled at all because it just makes her unique and she still functions like a normal person as it would appear so no reason to hate on her for it. For example, We don’t make fun of dimples, people love them and that’s a “deformity”.
i love this lil comic it’s so cute but this has been stolen and reposted without credit to the artist which is very very sad!
(Illustrator philipa rice)
I present to you, THE BOOKSHELF FANDOM
LOOK AT THE BEAUTY
I CANT HANDLE IT
THIS ONE IS ALSO A MOTHERFRICKING BED
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT
IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS
I STAND CORRECTED
GOLLY GOSH A PIANO
DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY
I HOPE YOU WERE AMAZED
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States